Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sicily Visitor #3

My impression of Sicily? I l-o-v-e-d it! I so enjoyed Sicily's endless coastline, the rugged mountains, the rolling fields, and the breathtaking Mt. Etna. Its history and architecture are evident as you travel the island.

Was it what you expected? Sicily was as I expected it to be to a point. I did not expect to see so many Greek and Roman ruins. There were so well-preserved. FABULOUS!!!!!

What suprised me about Sicily was the way people drive.I l-o-v-e-d it all . . . from the delicious Sicilian dishes and the wonderful wine to the Palace of Biscari in Catania, the Villa Romana del Casale, Mt. Etna, Agrigento and the Valle dei Templi, the 3rd-century BC Greek theatre in Taormina, the brightly colored ceramics in Caltagirone, and hanging out with Maryellen, Pete, and Repeat in Nicolosi.

Would you come back? AbsolutelyWhat would you still like to see or do? Wherever Maryellen would like to take me.

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home