Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Etna Lava Flow Today




From: Brickley, Joyce
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:28 AM
To: #Sigonella ES All Staff; #Sigonella HS All Staff
Subject: lava flow


As we were leaving for work this morning and I looked up at Etna, I turned around and ran back into the house to grab my camera. This is the first time I have ever seen a flow in that much daylight. I didn't have time to get out my tripod and set it up, so the picture is a little blurry with the slow shutter speed. At least it will give you an idea of what I saw. Have a beautiful day !!!!
Joyce

1 Comments:

At October 04, 2006 5:41 PM, Blogger Sicilian Mama said...

Thanks Joyce, Maryellen!This is exciting-reminds me of 2002 when we used to view the "Etnacam" daily for new developments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home